This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Pop-ups, Winfixer, Webbuying, Lions, Tigers & Bears...

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've taken your advice, and am contacting STOPzilla to see about a refund/etc. For what it's worth - -I like the program.. it destroyed the vundo.b virus when a vundo.b remover program couldn't.. and it's gotten rid of other malware issues that I could not "zap" with other removal programs. I'm bummed that it didn't work out. Thank you again for your help, Scotty (I hope I've got your name right!?) – this group is invaluable! I'll let you know via PM how things go! :) Sincerely, Kim Petersen
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI