This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Stop Error Screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good morning, Can some one please help me I keep getting s stop error screen and my system keeps restarting my it self I don't have all the error code but here are two of them oxoooooo8e, oxcooooooo5. I hope some one can help me.
Hi, sorry to hear of the problem with your machine. Can you boot into safe mode? Start tapping F8 once per second immediately after the POST but before windows starts) Regards paws
Have you been getting these stop errors ever since you first got the PC, or did they begin after? and if after, did you make any change to the computer's hardware or software? Bizarrebob

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI