This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

I need A Keylogger...or Something Similar

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

For various reasons, I suspect that someone in my household is using my 'business-only' computer for private emails. I need to know what, if anything, is being sent out, whether under my name or theirs, what sites they are addressing, etc., so I can ascertain possible level of damage before confrontation. I need facts first. My first thought was a downloaded key-logger, but of course I do not want all the malware problems that you identify so well. no Trojans, worms or other unspeakable nasties; no systems slow-downs; no aggravations - other than those being caused by our housemate. Your thoughts, suggestions, please?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI