wndy26
Topic Starter
I am having an issue where I can't connect to one of my network drives. I have checked and rechecked everything I can think of. Sometimes upon reboot it will open up fine right away, but if I close the folder to the drive - it won't reconnect after that. I am not sure how to fix this. I rely heavily upon connecting to this other computer as my hard drive is rather small.
On another note, not sure if its related, I keep getting a strange message on my Windows XP screen that says "This computer is being monitored" - mind you, this is a home network with three computers connected via a linksys router - we also share this for connecting to the internet. I have never had any issues with connecting to the internet - just one of the other two computers. This is a problem I have been trying to resolve for just over 2 months now and I am down to about 5 gigs of free space on my pc that I use for graphic design work. Any help would be sincerely and greatly appreciated.