This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Office 2007 Language Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there. I think I have some language problems on Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. Sometimes when I do use thesaurus a message pops up saying "No thesaurus available for Irish (Gaeilge). This is bad because some words I enter are spelt wrong in English and the spell checker doesn't catch it because my language is set to Irish. Is there any way to get rid of this in all of Office, including Powerpoint and Excel and all others? I want to make the default language on Office English. Thanks in advance!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI