This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Yeah, I Got Big Problems....

22 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

It looks like the Plug and Play that was disabled was the main cause here, which explains a lot of other hardware issues. :)
Anyway, good that is solved now as well.

EDIT: I got the speaker icon now.

Good, any sound now?

Do not turn on Teatimer yet, because when you update to service Pack 2, it may interfere during install.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR

Still female though :P
Ok to all the above. I went to Microsoft's website in IE, but it took forever for Microsoft to search for the updates that I needed. Is there somewhere I can get it all, or would it be better to just get it from Microsoft? I'll turn the tea timer back on after SP2 and Java. I just assumed that you were male. Sorry about that. Once again, I really appreciate your patience.
Since there is no feedback anymore, I assume this issue is resolved … so, this Topic is closed. If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI