Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Video Is Behind And Stuttering... Especially Dvd's!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mhinz77

mhinz77

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

Recently I downloaded Cucusoft Video Converter to iPod format. Since then I have had trouble with all of my video players. Everyone of them has a stutter in the video and the sound. DVD's are even worse. The rest of the computer runs fine. What to do? Anybody have any problems with the Cucusoft Video Converter's?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:23 AM

Hi, I haven't come across a problem with this application before, The usual advice would be to do a complete uninstall of the application, then use the Windows Installer Clean Up tool and after deleting all temp files, cache etc doing a reboot and then a reinstall of the application with a fresh download (just in case the original was damaged in some way) However it might be sensible to try, as a first step, using System Restore Facility under Windows to set your computer back to a date before the trouble started. This will sometimes do the trick and is quick simple and what is more important is able to be "undone" if it does not improve things. Start>All Programs>Accessories>St stem Tools> System Restore and follow on screen instructions. Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate