This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Logo

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

What do you think of the new logo? Comments suggestions? πŸ“ŽTC_Logo.jpg This is the logo we were using: πŸ“ŽHeaderOLD.jpg This was submitted by a member in an old request for logo ideas. Unfortunately, we didn't have a clean copy, and weren't able to contact the submitter. This is another idea I liked. However, it's not a very practical logo for use on tshirts, etc: πŸ“ŽHeader_NEW2.jpg
I like the 2nd one if the plan is making T-shirts. Are you planning and making T-shirts? Is the 3rd one out then because it would be difficult to produce the coyote graphic on T-shirts?
Tom has a store setup: http://www.cafepress.com/Tomcoyote

It would make sense to have one consistent graphic to use everywhere. That's why although I like #3 as a forum header, it's just not practical for use elsewhere. The current logo is vector based. It will look the same postage stamp size, or billboard size. It's really the best format for a logo.
I agree with you, Jacee… the first one is cleaner and I think it would be better for the products. But all of them are amazing! :D