This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Jusched

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When closing down I get a message "Jusched.exe is finishing" What is this? Is it harmful? If so, how do I remove it?? Thanks for your help Diane
Thank you very much Gary for your quick, clear and concise reply. You've really sorted me now. I don't think my computer is infected, but as I'd never seen that message before, I had my doubts. Haven't any longer! Thanks for your help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI