This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Speakers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Virus isn't the first thing that comes to mind for me with speaker problems. I'd check the physical wiring. I'd check the MultiMedia Drivers in Device Manager. I'd consider reinstalling/updating the application(s) that are running when speakers fail. I'd consider updating the Operating System files. Still, you could be dealing with virus/malware. (and if so, you should get that fixed before installing/updating any of the above.) Have you run your onboard AntiVirus? Results? Have you run any online scans? Results? TrendMicro - HouseCall Panda Online Scan Kapersky Online Scan Have you run Spybot Search & Destroy? Results? If you think you are infected, and have taken the steps above regarding virus/malware scans without remedy, feel free to Post a HJT Log over in the Malware Removal Forum. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI