I was on a web site and wanted to navigate to their site that gave directions to their facility. I got a blank IE page with a yellow background and a large red X over it. What does this mean? Can I access the directions with this type of response?
Thanks, Rich
Then consider Posting a HiJackThis! Log of your computer, in order to get assistance to remove any malware that is present. Post your HiJackThis! Log into Malware Removal Forum, here:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
If you continue to have difficulty with your machine, or with browsing access on the internet, after completing any necessary work in the Malware Removal Forum, then feel free to Post back here with specific information related to any continued problem.
Best Regards
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI