Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Blank IE Screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Richard888

Richard888

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:05 AM

I was on a web site and wanted to navigate to their site that gave directions to their facility. I got a blank IE page with a yellow background and a large red X over it. What does this mean? Can I access the directions with this type of response? Thanks, Rich

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

Read the information about posting a HiJackThis! Log into the Malware Removal forum, here:
http://forums.tomcoy...showtopic=34502

Then consider Posting a HiJackThis! Log of your computer, in order to get assistance to remove any malware that is present. Post your HiJackThis! Log into Malware Removal Forum, here:
http://forums.tomcoy...hp?showforum=27

If you continue to have difficulty with your machine, or with browsing access on the internet, after completing any necessary work in the Malware Removal Forum, then feel free to Post back here with specific information related to any continued problem.

Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.