Hi.
I had suspected that my PC is infected.
Someone seemed to have stolen my ID,
and accessed to my PC without my knowledge.
There were some odd phenomenons occuring in my PC.
When I tried to log in to this Forum,
I saw a message displaying that
my last log in was one minute ago.
Actually,weeks has past since my last visit here.
Would there be a possibility that a hacker has
used my PC to log in here,
and I accidentally came here a minute later?
Hi,
Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer.
Anything is possible, so to be on the safe side, disconnect your machine from the Internet and then run HiJackthis from a permanent directory/folder and post a log at the following:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
An expert on that forum will then review your log and be able to identify any undesirable elements that may be present and provide specific advice and instructions on how you should proceed.
After posting your log there may be a delay in an expert responding to you, as often the folks who need help are greater in number than the folks who are qualified to provide it! Rest assured they will get round to you at the earliest possible opportunity
Regards
paws