dangedcoyote
Topic Starter
I was cleaning my computer off last night. I used clean up and super cleaner. I got rid of a lot of .Bak files and .tmp files.
I went to trend micro and did a virus scan. let it running and went to bed. sometime around 2 am my computer ran O&O defrag with TM window up.
Today I can not get a window to load at all. I have done a sysetem restore point for the day before and that did not seem to help.
Ps I did also move files into file folders last night but that was no big thing I dont think mainly things in my documents.
I have windows xp sp2 on an hp paviliona530n
What have I done wrong?
Also..I am not on my computer. I am on another one so I can do this. so please be patient and understand my not getting you a hjt log or anything else useful