This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MAC OSX Tiger and Flyakite OSX

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I know not many people use macs, but I am planning on in the future. Does anyone know of some good firewalls for macs? Or what about Flyakite OSX? I'm just wondering.
Hi, Flyakiteosx is software for windows that makes it look like a mac, so you'd use a windows AV and Firewall. If you switch to a mac, you really don't need a firewall or antivirus. It is possible for macs to get viruses, but there are only 2 made if I recall correctly. Windows has many more viruses and vulnerabilities. Danny :)
thanks. since, we're on the Flyakite topic, does it let you run any mac software (like by converting them) or still straight Windows?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI