yousamook
Topic Starter
Hi everyone,
Lately I have been having a problem when I open certain programs or when I exit out of Internet Explorer 7.0. Every time I run Spybot or Ad-aware or a couple of other programs I get an error stating:
Windows - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive.
all i do is I keep pressing continue until the message disappears. For Spybot and Ad-aware I have to click continue continuously for about 15 minutes until the program decides to boot up. this happens every time i run these two programs and a couple others. as for my Internet Explorer 7.0, this browser runs fine until I decide to exit from it, then this error appears. can someone please help me with this problem.
Thanks
Lately I have been having a problem when I open certain programs or when I exit out of Internet Explorer 7.0. Every time I run Spybot or Ad-aware or a couple of other programs I get an error stating:
Windows - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive.
all i do is I keep pressing continue until the message disappears. For Spybot and Ad-aware I have to click continue continuously for about 15 minutes until the program decides to boot up. this happens every time i run these two programs and a couple others. as for my Internet Explorer 7.0, this browser runs fine until I decide to exit from it, then this error appears. can someone please help me with this problem.
Thanks