yousamook
Topic Starter
Hi Everyone,
My computer seems to be acting up with this error. Sometimes when i try to install a new software into my system an Error appears.
16 Bit Windows Subsystem
I:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
I have had this problem with a couple of softwares I have tried to run. I use the same software in my notebook, and the software runs perfect. Can someone please help me with this error.
Thanks,
Larry
My computer seems to be acting up with this error. Sometimes when i try to install a new software into my system an Error appears.
16 Bit Windows Subsystem
I:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
I have had this problem with a couple of softwares I have tried to run. I use the same software in my notebook, and the software runs perfect. Can someone please help me with this error.
Thanks,
Larry