Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

internet problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unstopaball12

unstopaball12

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:08 AM

hello :D okay myproblem is my family uses 1 router but wen i use my desktop my internet connection is slow...but when i use my dads laptop it is really fast what will i do to fix my problem

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 pacman123

pacman123

Authentic Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:26 PM

Hi unstopaball12,
Welcome to Tom Coyote, it's possible that you may have other problems slowing down your connection Please run the PC PitStop Full Tests and post a TechExpress Link here. This link should tell us all the information we need to know about your system, You will find these instructions helpful.