This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

not sure what this is

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

my coputer is getting slower as the day goes on! when I run AVG spyware it found 3 threats 1. Hoax. Win 32. Renos 2. Downloader Zlob.bno 3. Downloader Zlob.bnw They are in the virus vault but it isn't helping at all. it is causing my computer to freeze up sometimes one of my friends said it was a virus but I know nothing about computers at all besides what other people tell me. Could someone please help me? or at least tell me what they are.

my coputer is getting slower as the day goes on! when I run AVG spyware it found 3 threats
1. Hoax. Win 32. Renos
2. Downloader Zlob.bno
3. Downloader Zlob.bnw
They are in the virus vault but it isn't helping at all. it is causing my computer to freeze up sometimes one of my friends said it was a virus but I know nothing about computers at all besides what other people tell me. Could someone please help me? or at least tell me what they are.

i've ran panda active scan. i've also ran smitfraid fix in safe mode done #2 then whent back to regular mode and ran ATF cleaner. Then I ran AVG, I've also ran smitfraud fix #3 then ran AVG again and it still found them so then I put them in the viruse vault

my coputer is getting slower as the day goes on! when I run AVG spyware it found 3 threats
1. Hoax. Win 32. Renos
2. Downloader Zlob.bno
3. Downloader Zlob.bnw
They are in the virus vault but it isn't helping at all. it is causing my computer to freeze up sometimes one of my friends said it was a virus but I know nothing about computers at all besides what other people tell me. Could someone please help me? or at least tell me what they are.

i've ran panda active scan. i've also ran smitfraud fix in safe mode done #2 then went back to regular mode and ran ATF cleaner. Then I ran AVG, I've also ran smitfraud fix #3 then ran AVG again and it still found them so then I put them in the viruse vault
Please click here for instructions on how to set up a HijackThis folder.

There is a newer of HijackThis Download it here
Please scan with this version.


When the program launches, hit the "Scan and save log" button
Press that, and save the log anywhere you like.

Now if you doubleclick the log file.Go to Edit > Select all, then to Edit > copy.
Now you've copied the entire text to the Windows Clipboard

Next, go back to this forum thread, and click "Add Reply".
In an empty area click your RIGHT mouse button, and choose 'Paste' from the context menu.
There's your Hijack This log.
Because no reply was made. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI