This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

NT AUTHORITY / ANONYMOUS LOGON ?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In my security log i have found this logon from the internet on a daily basis. Is someone in fact logging onto my computer fron the internet? or is this some internal program creating this. It shows an event ID: of 540 I also want to add that I am a new comer to TomCoyote and came with numerious computer problems and with your self help and reading other posts I have been able to bring my computer back from the black hole. Thanks to All
Well… not really logging on no. An NT AUTHORITY / ANONYMOUS LOGON is from when someone on your network clicks on your computer to browse a network/shared files folder. Its not actually logging on to your computer, just browsing.
thanks for the reply so this is not someone logging on from the internet, they are browsing on my computer from the network? I am the only user on this computer, and this computer is not on a network? Where would they be browsing from?
I am concerned about this. Is it possible to trace this activity to find out who is doing this. There is no one else on this computer, nor am I on a network.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI