gino
Hi, LDTate,
in the System Tools, the "Local Users and Groups" icon is missing. If I delete Utente, as directory, the PC said that this directory is a "directory of the system and it is not possible to delete it".
Then I run a scan with AVG, and this is the report:
———————————————————
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
———————————————————
+ Created at: 7:24:08 21/01/2007
+ Scan result:
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039766.dll -> Hijacker.Agent.hz : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039770.sys -> Hijacker.Costrat.y : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039767.exe -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039768.exe -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039769.dll -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
::Report end
As you see, the situation is bad. I am thinking to format the HD to solve this problem. What do you think, LDTate ?
Let me know
Ciao
in the System Tools, the "Local Users and Groups" icon is missing. If I delete Utente, as directory, the PC said that this directory is a "directory of the system and it is not possible to delete it".
Then I run a scan with AVG, and this is the report:
———————————————————
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
———————————————————
+ Created at: 7:24:08 21/01/2007
+ Scan result:
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039766.dll -> Hijacker.Agent.hz : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039770.sys -> Hijacker.Costrat.y : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039767.exe -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039768.exe -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5F4EA7AC-E415-4AD2-8D9F-C59E378A4F64}\RP183\A0039769.dll -> Hijacker.Small.kj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
::Report end
As you see, the situation is bad. I am thinking to format the HD to solve this problem. What do you think, LDTate ?
Let me know
Ciao