This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Dialer in my pc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good morning, To begin I'm sorry if I write in a wrong section… Anyway in my computer (with an ADSL internet connection) sometime (rarely) runs an "IT_0118.EXE" dialer with an analouge pop-up. I've found the IT_00118.EXE-20A544A4 file in the C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch folder. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.
If that doesn't "cure you", do what I posted here:

Click Me

1. Install a firewall.

2. Download, install, run Spybot and Adware.

3. Run the online virus scan.

4. Go to the "Malware removal" forum, and start a new topic, and I'll try to assist once more.
:) :thumbup:
I'ma back again… I've made a scan whit Trend Micro and it fond some trojans: TROJ_SMALL.SYS in C:\WINDOWS\SYSHOST.DLL and TROJ_SMALL.CNZ in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SERVICE32.EXE but deleting and/or moving is failed… More found: TROJ_GLOAD.G in C:\PROGRAMMI\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST 4\DATA\MOVED\esaa.dll.vir and TROJ_AGENT.ECS in C:\PROGRAMMI\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST 4\DATA\MOVED\[UPX].vir Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI