This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Help To Delete Corrupted File

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I tried reinstalling acrobat 8 and it removed the corrupted folder tree and file. It was a strange one. I have another issue with the quicktime player v7.1.3 where the .ink's or icons in the quick launch toolbar and the start menu program list are blank looking. No color in the shortcut icons. Let me know if you have any idea what the problem is. I've tried reinstalling a few times with no luck. Thanks Dough

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI