Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

REDIRECTED to other sites when i click on search results

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elite_destiny

elite_destiny

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:31 PM

Hi...for some reason did not have permission to create a new topic in the malware section which i assume this is. Anyways I do google searches and when i click on the search results I am redirected ( takes me 3 times of clicking to get to correct site) I tried reading a few other posts and apply similiar modifications to my registry but to no avail. Will post a HJT report on here when i return to my computer. The real reason i am posting this right now is to ensure I will get someone here at 9:30 when i repost. I have already tried fixwareout to remove another malware problem and it removed that just not the current issue. Will post at 9:30 thanks. This would be helpful as soon as possible so i can clean upp my machine completely before trying to reinstall world of warcraft sigh. Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

Hi elite_destiny,

Sorry you've had difficulty posting your problem.
I've checked, and there is no reason originating here in the Forums here that would prevent you from posting.

Here's the link to where your HJT Log should be posted:
http://forums.tomcoy...hp?showforum=27

Couple of things:

Be sure that you have the current version of HJT.exe (1.99.1)
you can download it here:
http://www.radiosplace.com

Be sure to create a "permanent folder" for your HJT.exe, so that the backups will be secure.
Something like C:\HiJackThisFolder\HJT.exe

Be sure that you've updated your Windows operating system

Be sure that you have "no items" "disabled" in your MSCONFIG. If they are "disabled", your HJT Log will not show them, and as a result your volunteer helper will not know of their existance and will not be able to help you with them.

Run your HJT scan in Normal Mode.

Finally........
Helpers in the Malware Removal Forum are Volunteers who have gone through extensive training on their own time. They assist people as they are able, on their own time. Malware and its removal is a high concern for all of us. Similarly, there is a high demand on the services requested at Malware Removal.

Please post your HJT Log and be patient.
Your Topic will be responded to as your turn comes up in order, according to when it is received.

Best Regards

Edited by dough, 06 December 2006 - 09:55 PM.

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 elite_destiny

elite_destiny

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:27 AM

moved it to a different post. under the malware forum