kickstart45
Topic Starter
This is a pretty new trojan (I think) I was downloading at a bad download place that I have never been to and this trojan is what I got. I put in on google to see what it is and how to take care of it. So far it has messed up my spybot search and destroy and now it is playing around with the inside of my computer. I am running Me. I just got this computer a few months ago and Me is pretty new to me. I used to have a 98SE. I am trying to put my hjt log in, but it doesn't want to go in here. I will keep trying. If anyone gets this and AVG says it is ok, it is not. It seems to be in C:\RESTORE. It is not letting me put my log in here. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I will check back in later and see what I might be doing wrong. If anyone gets this Please try to place a log right away and let professionals help you fix it. It can get pretty messy. I will check back tomorrow and see if anyone else has dealt with this and try to do my hjt log. That is if I can get on the net. CorlaLogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:23:18 AM, on 11/19/2006
Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB891711\KB891711.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB918547\KB918547.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCSS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LXCRPPLS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MATROX MGA POWERDESK\MGACTRL.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MATROX MGA POWERDESK\COLOR\HGCCTL95.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRISOFT\AVG FREE\AVGCC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRISOFT\AVG FREE\AVGEMC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRISOFT\AVG FREE\AVGAMSVR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ESSSPK.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPAMFIGHTER\SFAGENT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARK 2400 SERIES\LXCRMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARK 2400 SERIES\EZPRINT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\DAP\DAP.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\PICASA2\PICASAMEDIADETECTOR.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CYBERLINK\POWERDVD\PDVDSERV.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LXCRTIME.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RNAAPP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\TAPISRV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HJT\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
F1 - win.ini: run=lxcrppls.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHELPER.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 6.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.DLL
O2 - BHO: Lexmark Toolbar - {1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARK TOOLBAR\TOOLBAND.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Lexmark Toolbar - {1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARK TOOLBAR\TOOLBAND.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCHealth] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\Support\PCHSchd.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Matrox Control Center] C:\Program Files\Matrox MGA PowerDesk\mgactrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Matrox Color Control] C:\Program Files\Matrox MGA PowerDesk\Color\hgcctl95.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Matrox Diagnostic] C:\Program Files\Matrox MGA PowerDesk\diag\mgadiag.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVGFRE~1\AVGCC.EXE /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVGFRE~1\AVGEMC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_AMSVR] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVGFRE~1\AVGAMSVR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EssSpkPhone] essspk.exe -b
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SPAMfighter Agent] "C:\Program Files\SPAMfighter\SFAgent.exe" update delay 60
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lxcrmon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrmon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EzPrint] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2400 Series\ezprint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FaxCenterServer] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark Fax Solutions\fm3032.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DownloadAccelerator] "C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE" /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXCRCATS] rundll32 \LXCRtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [KB891711] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB891711\KB891711.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [KB918547] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB918547\KB918547.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Clean Traces - C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\dapcleanerie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSEN~1\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: MSN Messenger Service - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSEN~1\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE1.5.0_06\BIN\SSV.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE1.5.0_06\BIN\SSV.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Share in Hello - {B13B4423-2647-4cfc-A4B3-C7D56CB83487} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\HELLO\PICASACAPTURE.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Share in H&ello - {B13B4423-2647-4cfc-A4B3-C7D56CB83487} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\HELLO\PICASACAPTURE.DLL
Wow I did figure it out. Now to check in tomorrow. It is 2:00 am right now and I am getting really tired. I hope I can get back on, but if not my daughter-in-law has a computer and I will have her check it out if I can't. Will really appreciate any kind of help. I did go and get another download for Spybot, but did not want to put it on yet until someone lets me know it will be ok. The AVG says it is healing (I think) the trojan, but this little bugger is in My C:Windows thingy. It has $ signs. I was trying to download Limewire (for music) and went to a bad download place. Please be very careful if you are downloading Limewire. I finally got it at the Limewire sight and it was ok. Oh well, until tomorrow. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this one. Corla