Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Swi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Terminator

Terminator

Expert

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 03:05 PM

LOL, me a moderator at SWI and I don't see a relevant section to post this in. :D Just a quicky, is anyone having problems accessing SWI, NI and Lockergnome? Tom Coyote's is also slow but not to the extent where I am timed out and unable to post. Thats why I'm asking here, I can actually post on Tom's site Apple, Doxdesk and resexcellence are perfectly happy and normal speed along with several other sites tested tonight. It just seems to be my main 3 sites that are affected. I can only assume DoS attack as it doesn't appear to be my ISP. I've given up trying to post on any tonight: can't post on NI anyway since the changeover. I have a ten character password that isn't being accepted or recognised. Emailed Tommy so I may get in again tomorrow night. <_<

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Zero

Zero

Not really Less Than One ;-)

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach.

Posted 06 June 2003 - 07:56 PM

Perhaps your ISP is having a slllooow night? It works fine for me.. I doubt its a DoS attack. Who would be doing it lop, xupiter ..... wicked ;) :D
Posted Image

#3 Terminator

Terminator

Expert

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:17 AM

Seems to be OK this morning. It was just those three sites that were kaput. All others loaded fine so I spent most of my time at Apple refreshing myself on events. I did eventually manage to get a couple of posts in but it was way too slow. All other attempts timed out.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:08 AM

I went through a super slow period yesterday also. Fine now. This guest is cnm not logged in. :)

#5 gracesaved

gracesaved

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:53 PM

Had some slow periods at NI early this morning, but judging from Tommy's frequent posts he's been workin on it a lot, so I expected it was that. Haven't had any probs at SWI. Grace :rolleyes:
††Powered by God††