Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Cannot save html pics in OE6 SP2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SGL1

SGL1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:29 AM

Now I know this has been done here before but I tried to verify/reinstall Windows files as suggested to no avail. I recently did a clean reformat of my hd and installed all updates and service packs and this is the first time I've ever encountered this issue since using XP (a few years). I know that Microhard claims this file is non existent but the problem is not. There must be some fix for this. Any ideas? Error: Cannot find the C:\\Windows\System32\mshtml.hlp file

Edited by SGL1, 02 November 2006 - 11:35 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 SGL1

SGL1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

Now I know this has been done here before but I tried to verify/reinstall Windows files as suggested to no avail. I recently did a clean reformat of my hd and installed all updates and service packs and this is the first time I've ever encountered this issue since using XP (a few years). I know that Microhard claims this file is non existent but the problem is not. There must be some fix for this. Any ideas?
Error: Cannot find the C:\\Windows\System32\mshtml.hlp file

Nevermind. I uninstalled IE7 and the problem corrected itself. I believe Microhard is unwilling to admit they have a compatibility issue with IE7 and OE6 thats causing this problem. I'm using Firefox2 now anyway so have no need for IE7.