This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

HijackThis Log, please, please HELP MEEEEEE!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just bought the Norton Internet Security 2007. I know that there is a lot of people out there saying: Just let him die slowly. He asked for it!
But I am new to WIN, my main platform is macintosh. I bought what I thought might be more reliable.
If there is anyone that thinks that this poor PC shouldn´t die please take a look at thi HijackThis Log file.

THANX IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP AND TIME

OSES

__________________


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:58:44 p.m., on 26/10/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vVX3000.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\ARCHIV~1\NovaStor\NOVABA~1\NSENGINE.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamSvc.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\ARCHIV~1\NETSCAPE\NETSCA~1\NETSCAPE.EXE
C:\Archivos de programa\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
E:\SESO\Programas\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/pms?site…O_PriceMin_3000
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Vínculos
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.0\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Archivos de programa\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Mostrar la Barra de herramientas de Norton - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.0\UIBHO.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeCam] "C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VX3000] C:\WINDOWS\vVX3000.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Archivos de programa\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Archivos de programa\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Archivos de programa\Norton Internet Security\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NovaBackup 7 Tray Control] "C:\Archivos de programa\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Archivos de programa\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [shell] "C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00001.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Archivos de programa\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Archivos de programa\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Archivos de programa\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\ARCHIV~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\ARCHIV~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winepi32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winepi32.dll
O21 - SSODL: DCOM Server 2240 - {2C1CD3D7-86AC-4068-93BC-A02304BB2240} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nrflbt.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Validación de contraseña de Symantec IS (ISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Norton Internet Security\isPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\ARCHIV~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Archivos de programa\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: Programador de LiveUpdate automático - Symantec Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AppCore Service (SymAppCore) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
Hi everybody: Last night I send this SOS and this morning, after reading my post I found out that it is incomplete. The thing is that everytime I restart the computer the "HOSTS" file get modified by something. The modification to that file dont allow this PC to surf trough pages like ysmantec, mcafee and several otrer antiviral companies. That "HOSTS" file is in the folloing route: %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts I had used Adaware, spybot Kill and destroy and now HijackThis since I first noticed the malfuntion in my computer. Before I post the mesage, last night, I made the "HOSTS" file "READ ONLY" so I dont have to erease the modifications to that file everytime log into my PC. McAfee´s free scan web utility says that I got: C:\Documents and Settings\…\q387[1].exe QLowZones-15 C:\Documents and Settings\…\Temp\mst28.tmp BackDoor-CVT C:\WINDOWS\system32\nrflbt.dll Spam-DComServ C:\WINDOWS\system32\winepi32.dll BackDoor-CVT But the Norton Internet Security 2007 doesnt recognize any of this bugs. After I´ve found out about the malfuntion of my PC, I started to recieve several warnings from the Norton program about blocking trheats. Thanx again and sorry for my english
To the Forum Moderator: Please close this topic. I´ve just finished formating the pc and reinstall windows I realised that you are very busy people and that there is a lot of people with in more need of your help than me. I almost have nothing in my PC so I reinstall everything. (12 hour job) Thanx anyway for your talent and comitment Oses

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI