This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Banned From #privacy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

To anyone who knows me from the night crew over on #privacy for some reason one of the ops just banned my ip address. I am not sure what I did to have that happen. I was asking about aluria and some spyware on a win98 machine I had found. What did I do? :( nekton
I am all better now. :D Looks like I somehow got into the wrong channel on the wrong server and *they* banned me fromt *that* channel. I am going to debug this and figure out what I did wrong. thanks again. :) nekton
Zero, I was on then last night and remember that. Guest was asking a lot of questions about cws. My problem occurred just prior to my posting (so early afternoon of 11/12). I am quite sure it was operator error. Just need to back track what I did. nekton