This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

My Mozilla Firefox is not working

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

About your uninstallation problem…

I have/use Firefox.

In this folder:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall

I have an "uninstall.exe", which says under it "Uninstall Mozilla.org".

I presume that would be the Firefox uninstall program.

BEFORE RUNNING IT, PLEASE WAIT FOR A "SECOND OPINON" FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD.
Thank you Micah. I will do all of that later and let you know how was it!
About Mozilla: I will wait for bizarrebob for the second opinion.
Regards…
Hello! I unistalled Mozilla the way Micah told me because I couldn't find the unistall in the Control Panel. Ok. It unistalled Mozilla, I downloaded it again and reinstaled it. Surprise! Seems like Mozilla retains the former configuration because I still had my extensions, my bookmarks, everything the same! AND the problem still persists. What now?? Thanks..
Hi Gorilita,

I have been staying out of this thread because you indicated that you were waiting for Bizarrebob to reply.
I see he hasn't been online since Oct 2nd 4:42pm and probably would not know that you are waiting on him.

Since you are still having difficulty, I've decided to reply.
First a note: My own direct experience with FireFox, has been entirely favorable. I've even been able to use Add/Remove to uninstall older versions, prior to installing update versions. So I was initially dismayed to find that you were having problems with it. I, too, have been eagerly anticipating the response you were awaiting, in hopes of a "magic-bullet" type answer. When I realized that you might be having more difficulty uninstalling Mozilla/FireFox I set in motion a series of searches and inquiries at various online resources.

My search has found that many others have had difficulty, similar to your own. Further, I've found that there are few resources to turn to in this matter. Finally, I've found that the few resources, have ultimately lead to successful uninstall/reinstall.

As a first step in trying to assist you, I will post the URL's to the resources where successful assistance was obtained by others. Please read them thoroughly. We will then have a common basis to proceed, and I will make myself available to assist with any steps that may be challenging to you.

Here's the resources:

http://www.tweakguides.com/Firefox_3.html
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_uninstall

I am hopeful that this will give you a place to start, and look forward to any of your additional questions.

Best Regards,
Doug

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI