This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Cannot open Google and other sites I use daily

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I try to open Google or EZ boards today I only get a Cannot Find Server page after waiting several minutes. I am concerned this may be a virus. I appreciate any help. Believe it or not Google is needed for my work. Thank You. Dave
Welcome back Dave H :wavey:

Please go here:

HijackThis Logs and Spyware/Malware Removal

Start a new thread a post a new HijackThis! log, and I'll look it over.

:) :thumbup:


P.S. - Seen any "Comet" commercials lately?
:unsure:

:rofl:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI