This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Internet stops working after 10 minutes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok so recently (about 2 days ago). I noticed that my internet had stopped working after about 10 minutes. I have no clue what has caused this, but i suspect that it is a virus. I surfed some forums online, and apparently different things can cause this. Some side notes: Os: Xp I do not have Zone Alarm I have tried IE and Firefox, same thing for both It runs perfectly fine in safe mode Thanks in advance for your help/support!
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post a HJT log, and a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI