To any kind soul who can help: I have been experiencing some rather odd problems with my PC, and I'm hoping that someone out there can help. I've done numerous Google searches on the issue, to no avail. I have an IBM R50e laptop running WinXP professional. I recently purchased McAfee Enterprise (made available through my university), installed it and set it to "Enable On-Access Scan" – as this seems like the safest mode in which to run the software. I have now noticed, though, when I restart my computer that everything boots as expected until the point at which the Netgear wireless adapter software loads (WG511U). What happens is that the software loads, but the adapter does not connect to the default network. If I open up the NetGear smart wizard console and scan for networks, it finds nothing. I have to manually eject the card and then plug it back in again for the software/adapter to work properly. I uninstalled McAfee and everything works fine, yet as soon as I reinstall the Mcafee, the same problem arises. I would prefer not to have to eject and plug in the card every time I use it (not least of all as this seems like a sure fire way to do something horrible like physically damage the card/PCMCIA slot). Can anyone shed any light on this? Please note that I have already tried I)Reinstalling the NetGear software (after d/l'ing the latest version) AND II)running Registry Mechanic and fixing any problems. [EDIT: I should add that, with some help from these forums – I recently removed two Trojans from my PC – so I'm not sure if the problems are connected] Also, I seem to have so many processes running – and I'm wondering what the best way is to figure out what to get rid of. I've posted in below the list of running processes and if anyone could take a look, I'd appreciate it. ( I have a bunch of questions about this, like sometimes I see two wuauclt.exe's running–yet no virus scan that I've run seems to find a problem )So if you would, please help me with these two issues – I would be very grateful. Thank you. C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM Rapid Restore Ultra\rrpcsb.exe C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\vstskmgr.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\QCONSVC.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\tp4serv.exe C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\QCWLICON.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe C:\IBMTOOLS\UTILS\ibmprc.exe C:\Program Files\IBM\Messages By IBM\ibmmessages.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG511U Configuration Utility\wlancfgu.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\mcshield.exe