Hi folks,
This is my next try in a series of things to try and figure out my problem.
I run Windows XP home edition version 2003 SP1, AMD Athlon 2200+, 1.18 GHz, 1 gig ram.

Coming out of stand-by, or if I have turned my computer off it doesn't matter. After clicking my user icon to log on, I can go make coffee, have a smoke, and darn near go to the store, and nothing has happened. Now if I push the restart button, (on my computer it is located just below the start button) and I try to logon, things will USUALLY load up, and I get my desktop.

Sometimes when I go to log-on, I will get my desktop, yet when I click on, IE for instance, to access the internet, nothing, click again, nothing, then I click on START>TURN-OFF and if Iv'e clicked on IE 3 times, my home page will try and load 3 times, just for an instant, before the computer turns off.

I'm pretty sure I have some serious registry problems. I bought and ran a registry fixer. Now I wasn't having any problems, just wanted to tune things up. Well, I ended up with problems down the road, after running the registry cleaner a few times I had problems. One problem was there was about a 2 month period that was inaccessable to system restore, even though I create a restore point about twice a month.
After finally getting that solved I restored my system to a point 3-4 months previous. Slowly these problems have developed, and I have probably exacerbated them by trying to fix them, not knowing what I was doing. I haven't done much but run the tools I have which are various spy ware destroyers, anti-virus programs etc.

Anyway, I hope someone here can offer me some insight, help, something. I don't want to f-disk. I have an external hard drive, and I have Norton Ghost, but thought I have backed up my system as a snap-shot, I have not had to try and restore it from the external HD. So this is as much information I can think of giving you folks. Good luck. and thanks for anything you might be able to tell me.
I have included my HJK log below.


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:34:13 AM, on 9/17/06
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Norton Ghost\Agent\PQV2iSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Gary\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = \blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride =

localhost
O2 - BHO: IDM Helper - {0055C089-8582-441B-A0BF-17B458C2A3A8} - C:\Program Files\Internet

Download Manager\IDMIECC.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} -

C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7559B76E-0222-4d77-9499-CCE9EB4EDC2F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program

Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SpoofStick BHO - {CBA74CDA-DF78-4AD9-954E-3B15D0A993DE} - C:\Program

Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStickBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SpoofStick - {4D46ED77-1429-4CF6-8F63-C84B5D710BAF} - C:\Program

Files\CoreStreet\SpoofStick\SpoofStick.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTStartup] C:\Program Files\Creative\Splash Screen\CTEaxSpl.EXE /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] "C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [rfagent] "C:\Program Files\RFA\rfagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] "C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe" /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_7 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SafeHouseSystemTray] C:\PROGRA~1\SAFEHO~1\SDWTRAY.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager]

C:\PROGRA~1\Comcast\COMCAS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PC Dynamics SdwMon32] C:\PROGRA~1\SAFEHO~1\SDWMON32.EXE /run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IDMan] C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe /onboot
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft

Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All Links with IDM - C:\Program Files\Internet

Download Manager\IEGetAll.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with IDM - C:\Program Files\Internet Download

Manager\IEExt.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program

Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -

C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: UltimateBet - {94148DB5-B42D-4915-95DA-2CBB4F7095BF} - C:\Program

Files\UltimateBet\UltimateBet.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: UltimateBet - {94148DB5-B42D-4915-95DA-2CBB4F7095BF} -

C:\Program Files\UltimateBet\UltimateBet.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: www.ultimatebet.com
O16 - DPF: {01010E00-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft SmartIssue) -

http://symantec.atgnow.com/sdccommon/download/tgctlsi.cab
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) -

http://pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {13E23C9E-3018-4AC1-B998-C08BF1814DB0} -

http://ftp.gurunet.com/pub/cabs/GNInstaller.cab
O16 - DPF: {1842B0EE-B597-11D4-8997-00104BD12D94} (iCC Class) -

http://www.pcpitstop.com/internet/pcpConnCheck.cab
O16 - DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} (MSSecurityAdvisor Class) -
O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} (LSSupCtl Class) -

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/LSSupCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {2359626E-7524-4F87-B04E-22CD38A0C88C} (ICSScannerLight Class) -

http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/cm/ICSCM.cab
O16 - DPF: {2ED9BC2B-4DF1-472E-9B5E-55477D2C97F5} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) -

https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/odc.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) -

http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/…nst20040510.cab
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} -

http://appldnld.m7z.net/content.info.apple…1.MmVrT/iTunesS

etup.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -

http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/…te.cab?11196123

46625
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) -

http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…site.cab?114221

6750062
O16 - DPF: {6EE39BFC-2FB6-4B69-9D05-CFC10E4F5B3E} -
O16 - DPF: {82202BE7-C56A-487E-9E55-D84BDC1A5776} -
O16 - DPF: {9732FB42-C321-11D1-836F-00A0C993F125} (mhLabel Class) -

http://www.pcpitstop.com/mhLbl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) -

http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BB383206-6DA1-4E80-B62A-3DF950FCC697} (Create & Print ActiveX Plug-in) -

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/cp/install/AxCtp2.cab
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo Class) -

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {E77C0D62-882A-456F-AD8F-7C6C9569B8C7} (ActiveDataObj Class) -

https://www-secure.symantec.com/techsupp/ac…/ActiveData.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) -
O16 - DPF: {EFAEF0E4-F044-4D57-9900-1C3FF18524C9} -
O16 - DPF: {FF0C042C-98E9-4C36-B2EC-E21FDFDCEF75} -
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -

C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -

C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -

C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd -

C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program

Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. -

C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton Ghost - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Norton

Ghost\Agent\PQV2iSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation -

C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC -

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc.

- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe