drseuss620
Topic Starter
About a week and a half ago I accidently clicked a banner that downloaded some file to my system and began to run it before I had a chance to cancel it. Before I knew it I had pop-ups everywhere explorer.exe kept crashing.
I WAS using Zonealarm but after the bomb was dropped on my computer it basically allowed everything into my computer no matter what my settings were. I downloaded AVG and scanned my system and removed about a dozen trojans, I ran Lavasoft's Adaware, Spybot S&D, The Pccillin online scanner, and ewido.
All of them found stuff that the others had not located but after about a week and a half I have been running the scanners each day always find new trojans and/or pop-up carp**.
AFAIK Windows is fully up to date (it ain't telling me there are more updates to get), I changed my firewall to Comodo, and run my spyware scanners and AVG daily. I still find trojans and stuff every day. AVG no longer ever detects anything, nor does spybot S&D really either. They mostly find a few tracking cookies and thats it. It is PcCillin that finds the trojans all the time.
Anyway, Here is the Hijackthis log.
Thanks in advance
Dennis
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:03:33 AM, on 9/16/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\SBAudigy4\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
D:\SBAudigy4\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
D:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
D:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe
D:\Comodo\Firewall\CPF.exe
D:\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
D:\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
d:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
D:\HiJack This\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,qsanyas.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ManualRun] "E:\AUTORUN\AutoRun"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] d:\SBAudigy4\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] "d:\SBAudigy4\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RCSystem] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" RCSystem * -Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] "d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!ewido] "D:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Comodo Firewall] "D:\Comodo\Firewall\CPF.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "d:\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O16 - DPF: {BB21F850-63F4-4EC9-BF9D-565BD30C9AE9} (a-squared Scanner) - http://ax.emsisoft.com/asquared.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{905AF475-90C7-4F07-A558-E7FB5DAF7BC2}: NameServer = 68.94.156.1,68.94.157.1
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Comodo Application Agent (CmdAgent) - COMODO - D:\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - d:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
I WAS using Zonealarm but after the bomb was dropped on my computer it basically allowed everything into my computer no matter what my settings were. I downloaded AVG and scanned my system and removed about a dozen trojans, I ran Lavasoft's Adaware, Spybot S&D, The Pccillin online scanner, and ewido.
All of them found stuff that the others had not located but after about a week and a half I have been running the scanners each day always find new trojans and/or pop-up carp**.
AFAIK Windows is fully up to date (it ain't telling me there are more updates to get), I changed my firewall to Comodo, and run my spyware scanners and AVG daily. I still find trojans and stuff every day. AVG no longer ever detects anything, nor does spybot S&D really either. They mostly find a few tracking cookies and thats it. It is PcCillin that finds the trojans all the time.
Anyway, Here is the Hijackthis log.
Thanks in advance
Dennis
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:03:33 AM, on 9/16/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\SBAudigy4\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
D:\SBAudigy4\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
D:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
D:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe
D:\Comodo\Firewall\CPF.exe
D:\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
D:\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
d:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
D:\HiJack This\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,qsanyas.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ManualRun] "E:\AUTORUN\AutoRun"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] d:\SBAudigy4\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] "d:\SBAudigy4\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RCSystem] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" RCSystem * -Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] "d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!ewido] "D:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Comodo Firewall] "D:\Comodo\Firewall\CPF.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "d:\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O16 - DPF: {BB21F850-63F4-4EC9-BF9D-565BD30C9AE9} (a-squared Scanner) - http://ax.emsisoft.com/asquared.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{905AF475-90C7-4F07-A558-E7FB5DAF7BC2}: NameServer = 68.94.156.1,68.94.157.1
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Comodo Application Agent (CmdAgent) - COMODO - D:\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - d:\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe