I have been through the normal steps of ad-ware spybot, and reloading windows. I still get a message from spybot saying citofarera,deskbar,downloader.tsupdatev,codec.tsupdate. They are not removed. I have to use task manager, as windows loads, to shut down things. I usually get booted out. This log is in safe mode. Please help.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 10:12:06 PM, on 9/15/06
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.ExE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [boimsa] C:\WINDOWS\cweusc.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EnsoniqMixer] starter.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [xlont] C:\WINDOWS\cweusc.exe reg_run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue Registry Booster] C:\Program Files\Uniblue\Registry Booster\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O12 - Plugin for .swf: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\PLUGINS\npswf32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .wmv: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\PLUGINS\npavi32.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: www.hotmail.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://login.live.com
O21 - SSODL: Internet Explorer - {F28A40D7-AD0E-034A-C651-5F0ED76232E6} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\Fenjaa32.dll

Thank you in advance
Bellemore