This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

what is a paid subscription?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'd like to give back to this site to show my appreciation for all the help I've gotten. When I went into my controls there was an option of "PAID SUBSCRIPTION." I feel really stupid admitting this, but I couldn't figure out what it was talking about when it instructed me to go "somewhere" and select "something" and it would be added. I already track postings so I know when someone replies… and that one popped up, so what does this have to do with the paid subscription? Would someone tell me how this works? I'm starting to feel like a freeloader.
I don't know if there "really is a Paid Subscription". I asked the same question at another Forum, and found that they didn't make a distinction, but did accept donations and had various products that could be purchased. Both contribute to the support of the Forums.

Here is the Direct Link for learning how to make a donation to Tom Coyote:
http://www.tomcoyote.org/donate.php/

I am certain that any of those options that you select will be appreciated.

As to your "feeling like a freeloader"….
We are all in this together. Your own posts (I have read them) have contributed to other Members learning here at TomCoyote, maybe a few, perhaps dozens, and maybe even hundreds of Members both new and veteran.

If you are able to donate to the support of TomCoyote Forums, please do.

Otherwise, please read the Forums to learn, ask questions when you need to, and help others when you can!

Best Regards,
Doug
Thanks, Doug. I did send money directly to Tom Coyote about a year ago when I first read about his trouble. I didn't think he was still running the site. I tried to watch all the updates he posted, but last I read he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep the site. It's good to know he's still the owner. Wish he's post an update to his situation (or maybe I just missed it).
Hi KathiMI1,

It's a very long thread with an update on the last page, quoted below (from August 2006)

Best Regards, Doug

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…3692&st=135

For those that missed this post on page nine, read above,

Now for an update, I am probably healthier now than I have ever been, I am riding my motorcycle any day that is not rained out and I am still working for the temp service awaiting to be rehired by that company.

The big changes happened when I started wearing magnetite choker and bracelet, the headaches disappeared after a couple of three weeks, my strength started coming back and my health started improving overall enough that I started back to work as noted above.

I am almost caught up on the payments and the future looks bright, thanks to everyone for thier support during all this and as I always say:

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by
HIM ;-)
(Tom Coyote Wilson)


and if you have any doubt the lord is watching over me and you:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=67223