Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Exporting audio from a video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matty3

matty3

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

Hey, I have a music video (downloaded legally) that I want to take the audio off to be able to put it onto a music cd. Is there anyway to do this, like through Movie maker, I thought there was but I can't find the option maybe it was on iMovie. Thanks, ~Matt :-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Danny_

Danny_

Emeritus-The Malware Remover

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:28 PM

Hi,

I haven't had much experience with Windows Movie Maker, but I'm pretty sure theres an option for that in Itunes. What kind of file is it? (AVI, mpg?)

If its an AVI file, try this program: http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

After you download it, and unzip it, run VirtualDub.exe. In there click File --> Open Video File. Find the file and import it.

Then click File --> Save WAV. Save the WAV file somewhere and then you should be able to burn it.

Danny :)

Edited by Danny_, 26 August 2006 - 10:30 PM.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Proud member of ASAP since 2005