This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Could someone help me please. Yesterday I got rid of some windows components on accident while running disc cleanup. Now I can't download anything. I don't know what to do. Help!
Hi flutterby33313, The first and least invasive step would be to Run your System File Checker. SFC is a component of the Windows Operating System that will scan all Windows Operating System files for "missing or corrupt" files, and then will replace them from your Windows Installation CD. Start - Run - (type)sfc /scannow Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI