This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

uninstalling spysweeper

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I wanted to uninstall SpySweeper from my computer (and i thought i did too) but every time I get on my computer, it always asks me for the code to register SpySweeper. The files are still there too and I've tried getting rid of them manually, but said I couldn't because it was still running. I checked task manager and sure enough it was still running, but I couldn't stop the process for some reason. Can anyone explain (or point to the right direction) how to get rid of it?
Right I imagine either one of these tools should do what you need, but I suspect you may need to install it again so that it can be removed properly, but see how you go, but when using either of these tools make sure you only select the right file(s) you want to remove, as they are very unforgiving if you choose the wrong one, but that said they should work fine I'd of thought, but the reason it still shows as being there is quite simply some software just gets everywhere, just like Norton lol, hope this helps anyway.
Revo Uninstaller
Windows Installer CleanUp Utility

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI