This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Lexar Jumpdrive Pro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

After I upgraded my laptop to XP Pro, my computer stopped recognizing any jumpdrive in the "My Computer" window. When I plug any other device in to my USB port such as my external "Dragon Drive" hard drive it will instantly recognize it, but not the JumpDrive. When I visit Disk Management console and assign the jumpdrives a drive letter they are recognized and useable "ONLY through the disk management console" but still not through the "My Computer" window. Why? Can you help? I posted earlier, but no response. Please help me!
Hi
You could try going here http://www.nabeelakhtar.net/tutorial/index.php?tut_srno=24
but I have not used this site myself so cannot make any recommendations.

The site identifies the same sort of problem you are experiencing and refers you to a download that might do the trick!

As always proceed cautiously and make sure you have an up to date "Image" of your hard drive or otherwise have backed up important files/information/settings/etc. before you start.
Let me know how you get on.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI