This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Help! My husband is killing my system!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My husband visits sites of "questionable content" and seems to have buggered up my new computer. I have received help here before and hope you can help again. Problem is all kids of nasty pop-ups, real nice when the kids are online! I've got Spy-bot and Ad-aware which I use regularly but other than that I don't know what to do. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance…Terri

I would appreciate any advice.

Get the hubby his own PC for the porn sites.
Taking a "helpers" time here to help clean your PC just to have the hubby infect it again is a waste of everyones time.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI