I'm pretty sure flash was working…. but since installing DSL Verizon/yahoo it has stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the flash player and IE. I have also checked my security settings. Still no go.
Any suggestions?
You must install the Flash player to your net browser EX: Internet Explorer
If the flash player disappered after you installed your DSL, Just double click again the Flash Player Set Up and installed it to your net browser again. Then update it.
After you installed the Flash Player, the IE will go directly to Flash Player site. You will see there that your macromedia flash player had installed correctly. If you cant see that message then change your net browser.
Try Using Mozilla Firefox.
Best Luck
Eumic
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI