Hi! I'm new here. Can anyone help me? I am running Windows 95 on an alternative computer (not the one I am using) I am a novice at the computer so be very specific when you answer…please. When I boot up I get the error message: error loading imouse.drv reinstall windows and the computer shuts down. I can reboot in the Safe Mode. I have tried the fix: Start>Run..type msconfig Press enter In the System Configuration utility go to the system .ini.tab the open the node->boot find the entry msmouse.drv=imouse.drv Uncheck it Click "Apply" Click "OK" and the reboot. No Luck! The computer didn't recognize msconfig. I tried finding the System Configuration no luck. I tried putting the Windows 95 CD in and booting the computer, no luck. I tried putting the Windows 95 Start up Floppy in and booting the computer, no luck. I tried bootin up in Safe Mode going to add/remove programs installing the Start up Floppy which came up, I tried clicking on everything on it except uninstall, no luck. Do you have any suggestions? Your help would be appreciated. dixie grandma :( :(