This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

some sites wont work

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Well I have a Myspace, and I cant seem to log in anymore, but I can log into it on other peoples computers, I dont know what to do
Do you also use AIM?

There seems to be a Virus roaming around as a "clickable"…. Look at my picture…. or … How do I look? That places a file "dr.exe" in you root C:\ or "drme.exe" in root C:\

If you see those items, you may benefit from the following:
http://jayloden.com/aimfix.htm

"Click on AIMfix download" and run the fix.

If you don't use AIM, clear out your temporary Internet Files, Cookies, preFetch, temp, and Java Cache.

Try again and let us know.

note: when you clear your "Java Cache" you will loose your automatic logins that you may have asked Windows to "Remember my username and password". No problem, you will just have to manually enter your username and password at sites that require login. For instance, you'll have to re-enter your username and password to access this forum at TomCoyote. You'll just have to do this once for each autologin site you use. You can ask windows to remember your login, and the fresh login information will be saved to your Java Cache.

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI