This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Delete Blog?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Whilst I know I am getting more than OLD – I cannot seem to find instructions on how to delete or remove my Blog? :( I could not seem to find anything in the 'settings or control' areas – could someone please tell me how get have my Blog taken out?
Well for goodness sake :o We must have been very worn out when making the above post – we apologize all over the place! :( What we wanted to ask: How do I get my Blog completely removed? We have already removed the contents – therefore all that remains is for the "Blog" itself to be removed – we just do not have the proper amount of time to keep a Blog going!