This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Looking For A Site Or Program....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there. This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if there is a site or a program or something that will allow a person to search to find out the names of programs… example: (taken out of a HJT Log) Say I found this in my HJT Log: O2 - BHO: (no name) - {000020DD-C72E-4113-AF77-DD56626C6C42} - C:\WINDOWS\twaintec.dll I have no clue what it could be showing up from. No clue if it's good or bad. Is there somewhere I can do a search to tell me if it's a good thing, or a bad thing? Thanks! And sorry if I've confused anyone!