This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Do not use Ewido

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I believe that you, TomCoyote.com, reccomended the program Ewido scanner to clean up my problem. Well, I reinstalled it, only to find that all of my CPU is being taken up by the scan. I cannot end the process, and it was only by snagging a pop-up that I managed to open an internet program. Do not use Ewido, and please do not reccomend it. Thank You.
Looking at your HJT log, your PC is so infected I suggest you wipe it again.
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=58921&hl=

Ok, I'm sorry for not doing the follow-up last time. I wiped my system that time, and now the bad stuff has come back. I'M SORRY


We use Ewido to clean many bad infections and it does a great job it run per the instructions.
It's not the programs fault that your PC is that badly infected.
I never said it was ewido's fault that my compy was infected. I said it took up all of my system resources and refused to let me shut it down. Anyway, I have too much stuff on this computer to wipe it again. Any suggestions?