This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Printer Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My other computer an XP Home & print spooler won't work today and I can't figure out why ( it worked last night fine). Here is what I have done: 1) removed old printer and all info. (hp 6210 all in one) 2) went to dos comand prompt and entered … net start spooler… (it didn't work) 3) restarted to no avail (still no printers shown at all…none) 4) tried to restore to older check point…wouldn't do it (tried 10 different ones) 5) tried to reinstall 6210 but said print spooler wasn't there?? 6) at one time I did have a Lexmark on it (nothing but problems) Where or how can I fix the print spooler?? Thanks in advance! :rant:
have u checked your system services and seen if the spooler service is running? right click my computer and go to manage then services and applications, then services.. scroll down till u see print spooler and be sure it is set to automatic and it is running… u can also start and stop it from here.