Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Printer Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrRam

MrRam

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:52 PM

My other computer an XP Home & print spooler won't work today and I can't figure out why ( it worked last night fine). Here is what I have done: 1) removed old printer and all info. (hp 6210 all in one) 2) went to dos comand prompt and entered ... net start spooler... (it didn't work) 3) restarted to no avail (still no printers shown at all...none) 4) tried to restore to older check point...wouldn't do it (tried 10 different ones) 5) tried to reinstall 6210 but said print spooler wasn't there?? 6) at one time I did have a Lexmark on it (nothing but problems) Where or how can I fix the print spooler?? Thanks in advance! :rant:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 dubz

dubz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

have u checked your system services and seen if the spooler service is running? right click my computer and go to manage then services and applications, then services.. scroll down till u see print spooler and be sure it is set to automatic and it is running... u can also start and stop it from here.