This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojanhunter removed msoe.dll plus more I think.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

yesterday one of my adware programs removed Oleaut32.dll ,not sure on this but kept getting the file was missing after I ran Trojanhunter..anyway this thing went haywire. The Oleaut32 file is back but something else is going on. When I open outlook express I get a pop up with the following"Outlook Express could not be opened because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded". My Nortons won't update, I keep getting "you must connect to the internet" Plus I had two file extensions on the exclusions list that I don't remember seeing before. I have one USB port that quit today. Can't open JPG files from Documents. IT's slow on opening anything. Any help will be appreciated, I posted a full log on the other site few days ago but wan't in any hurry then, Now I need some help so I can continue with the Hijacker removal. I have all the paperwork and Cd's ready to take to the repair center tomorrow if you guys think it's past fixing. Should I go on to a newer Windows? Thanks a bunch. I'm not to good on troubleshooting. Heres MY header. Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7 Scan saved at 7:59:04 PM, on 2/1/06 Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI