This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Does any one know how to remove HTML code in NoteTab Lite?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to use NoteTab Lite but I can't seem to figure out how to remove HTML code and I know you can can anyone here help me? ~Matt :-)
At the top of the Note Tab Lite screen, there is an icon that looks like a globe.

Just to the right of the "globe" icon, there is an icon that looks kind of like a small piece of gold chain, with a rectangular bar above it. Load the file you want to strip the HTML from, then click it.

THAT is the "Strip HTML" function/icon.
This takes out the links though is there any other way to do it without deleting the links? ~Matt :-) EDIT: Sorry I found out how to do it - Preserve URLS on the Modify menu

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI